Today, we are excited to announce the date for public early access!
We have been working tirelessly to prepare the tracker and portal for early access release. We thank our current closed early access VTCs for helping us test the tracker and reporting any issues - it has been a great help to ensure we can launch smoothly.
So, when are you launching? We are launching on Friday, March 10th for public early access. You will be able to create your company through our website - https://tracksim.app. We are still in early access, and not all our planned features are ready yet!
What will be ready? The fundamentals of TrackSim will be ready for public early access listed below.
- Job tracking using our tracker that runs in the background
- Offline mode so your drivers can log jobs whilst offline, and they are automatically uploaded the next time they launch the tracker when online.
- Discord Rich Presence integration so your drivers can share what they are doing in-game
- Route tracking on jobs, so you can see the route that the driver took on their journey
- Full documentation on how to get started with TrackSim.
- Web portal to interact with your company's settings.
What's coming up?
- Live gateway to get live data of your drivers for integrations with live maps.
- Overlay that will show when you load/complete a job in-game.
- Further customisation features
We look forward to working with you and your company, TrackSim Management