Today, we are excited to announce that TrackSim is now in public early access!
We have been working tirelessly to prepare the tracker and infrastructure for public early access. We want to thank all the VTCs and drivers for helping us test the tracker and reporting any issues which occurred.
How to get started?
Head to our website, https://tracksim.app/, and click the register button. Once you complete registration, you will be sent a verification email and asked to create a company.
Please read our documentation to get started https://docs.tracksim.app/.
Moving from Navio?
Check out our guide about moving away from Navio and the differences on our platform: https://docs.tracksim.app/docs/getting-started/migrating.
What is ready?
The fundamentals of TrackSim are ready, which are listed below:
- Job tracking using our tracker that runs in the background.
- Offline mode so your drivers can log jobs whilst offline, and they are automatically uploaded the next time they launch the tracker when online.
- Discord Rich Presence integration so your drivers can share what they are doing in-game.
- Route tracking on jobs so you can see the driver's route on their journey.
- Full documentation on how to get started with TrackSim.
- Web portal to interact with your company's settings.
What's coming soon?
- Live gateway to get live data of your drivers for integrations with live maps.
- Overlay that will show when you load/complete a job in-game.
- Multi-lingual support, Hola! Bonjour! Whatever your preferred language, we will support it.
- Further Discord rich presence customisation features.
We are happy to be working with your company and hope you enjoy the TrackSim experience as much as we do.